Surveillance Systems Components
- Video Security Cameras—10X Communications carries a full line of video cameras and lenses (size and type) for your different surveillance needs. We also carry specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light, megapixel, IP and night vision cameras.
- Digital Video Recorders—10X Communications has a solution for your digital recording needs for analog based video systems ranging from 4 to 16 channel units. These systems are programmable and offer such features as motion detection and smart search capabilities.
- Video Analytics – Intelligent video searches find suspicious activity hidden in weeks of video. Investigation management tools simplify the creation and export of case files containing cross-camera evidence movies, clips, stills and case notes.
- Monitors—Choose from a full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats to include LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
- Remote Viewing—Select from a number of methods for remote viewing, from IP-based cameras to web-based browser software.
Benefits of Digital Video Surveillance
- Accessibility - video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
- Profitability - With video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productivity - Video surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability - Digital video recorders and Network video recorders (DVR/NVR) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality – DVR/NVR deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced capabilities – DVR/NVR allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVR/NVR can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote access - Many DVR/NVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.